Work hard. Play hard. If this is your motto, you’ll fit right in. We do what it takes to get the job done but know that fun is a big part of why our employees enjoy coming to work every day. Whether it’s a ping pong break or a surprise company beach day, we know these extras make all the difference.
As a small but growing company, our people truly care about each other. We value opinions and employ a team-based management approach. Employees enjoy a low stress environment, 40-hour work week and business casual dress code.
Based in Oceanside, CA our headquarters is a testament to our culture. When you join the LaCantina Doors team you will be surrounded by innovative, passionate, motivated and inspired individuals working collectively to ensure the success of our company. We are committed to providing job security and opportunities to those who bring their “A” game each day.
OPERATIONS & MANUFACTURING
The heart of our operation is manufacturing. Our team takes great pride in their craftsmanship. From framing to glass installation, everything we produce is innovated here in our spacious 67,000 square foot manufacturing facility.
MARKETING, SALES & CUSTOMER SERVICE
Whether it's recommending the most suitable product for your project, assisting with technical information or creating demand, our team of sales and marketing professionals value working for an established company that offers stability and the prestige associated with representing an innovative brand.
Recently voted one of the 100 Fastest Growing Companies by the San Diego Business Journal, LaCantina Doors' future is bright. Our state-of-the-art showroom allows architects, contractors, dealers and customers to directly experience our innovative product range first hand. With multiple new product launches on the horizon, we’re looking for leaders to help fuel our growth.
At LaCantina Doors you will receive benefits that are aimed to help you and your family’s health, achieve a work-life balance and plan for retirement. LaCantina Doors offers a comprehensive yet flexible benefits package, depending upon you and your family’s needs.
- Health–Choose from a range of medical plans including HMO and PPO
- Dental–Choose from one of our two plans
- Vision–Participate in our vision plan
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance- Have a little extra peace of mind with company -paid life and AD&D insurance
- Short-Term Disability/Long Term Disability Insurance- Bridge your pay with disability benefits
- Supplemental Insurance-Enhance your plan with additional coverage
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)- Whether its personal or family counseling, we are there to assist you
- Paid Vacation–You’ve earned a well deserved break for all your hard work
- Holidays–Celebrate, reflect and enjoy
- Product Discounts–Innovate your open space and enhance your lifestyle with a LaCantina Door
- 401(k)- We help plan for your future by ofering a comprehensive range of investment options in our 401(k) retirement plan. Contribute the maximum amount allowed to take full advantage of the tax savings.
Join a growing company that takes pride in producing high-quality innovative products that create open spaces. At LaCantina Doors you will gain valuable experience and have opportunities for increased responsibility. We offer on-going training and we seek enthusiastic people for operations, administration, sales and marketing.
Thank you for your interest in LaCantina Doors. Currently there are no internships available.